Check us out at the Specialty Food Associations Summer Fancy Food Show - Javits Center NY, NY 6/30-7/2 -- a chance to see what "nosh with a conscience" is all about and try a little yum on the run.
Introducing our new flavor: June 13th is not only the day before Flag Day ... it's the start of Pickled Umeboshi Plum summer seasonal flavor ... tangy and salty - it's the perfect alternative for summer in the sun!
Happy Earth Day! Making delicious, on-the-go, food that is healthy for consumers and the planet is our central reason for being. How do we support a healthy planet every day, including Earth Day? Here are the top three ways:
1. Sustainably-grown ingredients... To us that means (a.) local ingredients like locally-smoked fish and local Tahini; (b.) ingredients with certified farming practices -- our chickpeas are organic and our smoked salmon only comes from ASC or BAP certified farms; (c.) our ingredients are all natural - with no funky chemicals or artificial preservatives
2. Small Footprint... Small fish, small food making space (a new retrofit within an old Amesbury Mill), and even a small delivery truck - go Rice Ranger!
3. We reduce cardboard use... Behind most retail locations you will find a cardboard crusher. What a waste! We do what we can to reduce 1x cardboard usage (e.g. use cotton bags for Truck to Store transportation).
Please join us for an upcoming sampling:
April 26th, 11-2 Roche Bros Downtown Crossing, Boston MA
April 4th, 11-2 Cafe 930, Waltham MA
March 21st, 11-2 Cafe 55, Wellesley MA
March 21st, 11-2 Cafe 850 Waltham MA
February 9th 11-2 Foodie's Markets, Washington Street South End Boston
February 8th, 11:30-1:30 PTC Cafe Needham MA
February 1st, 11-2 Roche Bros Downtown Crossing Boston
January 25th, 11-2 Amazon Robotics Cafe, N. Reading MA
January 24th, 11-2 Bedford Business Park Cafe (near iRobot), 16 Crosby Drive, Bedford MA
January 18th, 5-8pm MassInnovation Night, UMass Lowell in Haverhill MA
January 18th, 11-2 Cafe 55, Wellesley Office Park, William St Wellesley MA
January 18th, 11-2 PTC Cafe, Kendrick Street Needham MA
January 3rd, 11-2 Roche Bros Downtown Crossing
Supporting our community:
- Best wishes for the Happiest of Holidays! In honor of the season, and throughout the year, we support Amesbury's great local food program, Our Neighbors Table, with excess ingredients for Wednesday meals, extra yuso for their food pantry and an annual contribution with our best wishes for peace, joy and plenty for all.
- HATS OFF to our VETS this Veteran's Day - Steve Boyd (COO) and Richard Perkins (Account Manager) are the best!
- All Treats and no Tricks... we donated $.10 for every yuso sold the week of 10/29/17
Recent Media Coverage
Boston Globe Metro West, August 3rd, 2017 https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/west/2017/08/02/for-yum-run-new-snack-yuso/9GlV3mVEWBJuW5CNvuvmJM/story.html